Sunday, July 17, 2016

Our Frist Relaxing Day

I was late to meet Mom today! I don't know how, but I was. I hadn't been late to
My sandwich at Pancake Pantry
anything this past week, and I was late today! Maybe it was because I had the entire bathroom to myself so I felt some nice freedomand got too carried away. Luckily, Mom didn't yell at me for being late today, so I didn't feel AS guilty. We all went to Pancake Pantry, a popular breakfast place in Tennesse where you will always find a long line, rain or shine :) (See what I did there). We all caught up with our lives and the details before Mom walked us back to the dorms. 

Once there, it was time for lunch and we had room in our stomach for just a small salad. Then, it was time for us to go the Frist, an art museum. There was a separate art gallery, car gallery, and an upstairs area so that people could draw and paint their own things. I
Lainey and I with one of the cars
found that each piece of art to portrayed a certain emotion, which was very nice. The cars each looked very unique and old, and they had an amazing collection. I can't properly critique them because I have never properly seen a real car collection before.

After the Frist, we had free time. I actually did my laundry this time. Thats right, I finally figured out how to do the laundry. I was so proud of myself. After that, we had dinner, and a little more free time, in which we heard Jae-An practice his piano, Nakhul practice his clarinet, and our new friend practice his tenor. Looking at them, I really wish I had brought my flute to practice too. We all then joined others in playing Uno, and then had our daily proctor group meetings, and then routinely fell asleep.
Lainey, Edward, and I trying to me pieces of art

3 comments:

  1. Nice... You had a relaxed time,visited
    Museum,good posture..
    And we are also proud of you that you learned laundry .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice... You had a relaxed time,visited
    Museum,good posture..
    And we are also proud of you that you learned laundry .

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cool car.I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete